BPS Cosmetic Surgery Financing Options
Dr. Tumi will accept the following transactions:
Cheques Cash Visa MasterCard Debit
BPS Surgical Fees
There is an additional facility fee depending where you choose to have your surgery. Ask us about your options. All surgical fees include all pre-op and post-op care, compression wear, Arnica and a Skinceutical recovery kit.
A $1,500 non-refundable deposit fee is required at your time of booking. The deposit reserves your surgery date and prevents double-booking. There is a consultation fee of $100 plus HST. We require 48 hours notice if you cannot make your consultation or we will be unable to refund it. The full surgical payment is due two weeks before your surgery.
All prices are in Canadian dollars and are subject to HST.
How to Book a Surgery
- Schedule a consultation with Dr. Tumi.
- Attend the consultation and learn about the risks and benefits of your procedure. In some cases, Dr. Tumi may suggest different options for your surgical plan.
- In the same appointment, you will meet with Karyn. She can guide you on financing, offer available dates, and answer any other questions.
- Pay your surgical deposit, schedule a date, and complete all relevant paperwork.
- Schedule your two-week pre-surgical review with Dr. Tumi.
- Attend the pre-surgical review with Dr. Tumi to go over your surgical plan, get measured for your compression wear, take your pre-surgical photos, and pick up anything else you need for the day.
- Wait excitedly for the day!
What to Expect After Your Surgery
- You will get a call from BPS to see how you are feeling the day after
- You will see Dr. Tumi for your one to two week follow up and receive scar cream
- You can expect to see him again in another month, and then visits normally become less and less frequent.
- We’d love to see you on your 3 month surgical anniversary for your custom collage – don’t forget that!
- We strive to deliver the best possible results and exceed your expectations! We pride ourselves in being ethical and honest, and we don’t want to have you spend your money when it isn’t necessary.
- Dr. Tumi puts your health and safety first and is with you every step of the way before and after your procedure to help you achieve your goals.